Want to Earn Some Extra Money? 💰
If you want to get on the best and largest cryptocurrency exchange, you should check out the latest Binance Referral Code (click here).
Binance Referral Code
If you want to join the largest cyptocurrency in the world and start buying popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, Dash and Cardano then click here for a Binance Referral Code (13120591).
What is Binance?
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies. Since early 2018, Binance is considered as the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
How To Use Binance?
Where is my Binance Referral Code?
To find your own Binance Referral Code visit: https://www.binance.com/invite.html
Here are the program details:
Binance Program Details
- Effective as of 2018/05/19 0:00 AM (UTC)
- The commission you receive from the referral program will initially be set at a rate of 20%. For accounts holding 500BNB or more, this rate will increase to 40%.
- The fee commission will be sent instantly in real-time to your Binance account as your referee completes each trade and will be paid to you in whatever token/cryptocurrency the original fee was paid in.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust or change the referral program rules at any time.
- Each referee must be signed up through your Referral Link, QR Code or Referral ID.
- Binance will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared finances will result in disqualification.
If you wanted to get in on the action besides using Binance, you can do it with the Coinbase app. If you sign up through this link and invest $100 then Coinbase will deposit $10 in your account – that’s 10% right there!
You should know that Coinbase only has 4 cryptos (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum) if you wanted the most popular exchange that lets you buy all cryptos you want to check out Binance.
If you have no idea how to get started, you can refer to this guide: Cryptocurrency 101 Guide.
Claim Binance Referral
Click below to claim your Binance referral!